Don't you agree with that statement?
Yes, people come and go.
I really enjoy all of my moments right now.
I love my work, I love my night-college routine, I'm falling in love with my jumbo activities
As I enjoy my activities, I also enjoy the time I spent with people around me
Why? Because I know, someday we won't be forever like this.
What I want to say is, there are three probabilities that will happened to people around you
First, they will always stay forever with you until you die.
This kind of person not always your bae, not always your family, but maybe just stranger that turns to your forever friend.
Second, they will be so-so. Sometimes in, sometimes out.
Third, the kind of people that will perfectly gone. Gone from your life. Never underestimate people that around you right here, right now. In the future you will realize how precious they are until you realize that you never give her or him:
- Your TIME
- Your APRECIATION
- Your AFFECTION
- Your LAUGH
- Your ANGER
- Your STORY
- Your FEELING
The reason sometimes I jokes around and do silly things are that points. I will never wasting my time only talking about people or only stuck on my social media. I will share mine, and that's the point I think.
Ps. It's okay to leave people behind. You have your own canvas, draw your color
Have a good day people ♥

1 komentar
I Love ur word
ReplyDelete